View Single Post
(#14)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Christian Love Tin Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian

Jed_Cassidy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jed_Cassidy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jed_Cassidy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jed_Cassidy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jed_Cassidy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jed_Cassidy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jed_Cassidy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jed_Cassidy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jed_Cassidy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jed_Cassidy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jed_Cassidy has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Are Stars Actually Giant Diamonds? Science and Math Confirms - 02-05-2010, 04:57 AM

I know some atheist is going to waltz in here and start asking for "proof". Because many pages of supporting Scripture isn't good enough for them, maybe this piece of photographic evidence will shut their traps.

I obtained this photo through the same source as my one for the flat Earth.

NASA's atheistic agenda attempts to subdue Biblical truth, but they'll have Hell to pay for it!
Attached Images

Matthew 7:15
Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.