View Single Post
(#7)
Old
Forum Member, Repentant nigress
Forum Member

Ex-negro A for Effort

LaQrundrellia has bribed people to get these reputation points.LaQrundrellia has bribed people to get these reputation points.LaQrundrellia has bribed people to get these reputation points.LaQrundrellia has bribed people to get these reputation points.LaQrundrellia has bribed people to get these reputation points.LaQrundrellia has bribed people to get these reputation points.LaQrundrellia has bribed people to get these reputation points.LaQrundrellia has bribed people to get these reputation points.LaQrundrellia has bribed people to get these reputation points.LaQrundrellia has bribed people to get these reputation points.LaQrundrellia has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Why Homosexuality is Worse than Drunken Dad on Daughter Sex - 09-01-2012, 03:20 PM

My daddy visited me harshly when I was but a child, and I knew I had been defiled ever since.

Still, it good to know that I am not as defiled as those hoes in my project building who give into they lust by munchin on that dreadlocked carpet.