View Single Post
(#69)
Old
Unsaved trash

Jacob Hauty is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Jacob Hauty is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Jacob Hauty is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Bible Study: Kill almost anyone you want and still go to Heav - 05-19-2011, 11:15 PM

MountainMan, you're an embarrassment. You obviously didn't take the few minutes to even read the thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainMan916 View Post
wasn't there a commandment that said not to kill? I'm pretty sure one of those 10 rules said something about that.
Refer to thread! Try the first sentence Cranky Old Man wrote. Did you expect to just skip reading the thread and go on and reply based on the title or something? Not going to cut it, child.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainMan916 View Post
Does that mean I can kill all of you? You guys aren't my neighbors. or how about i blow up a school in the next town? none of those kids are my neighbors.
REFER TO THREAD! No. No you may not just go out and kill anyone you want. If you really did reply to this thread based on the title like I suspected you did, you should've noted that it says "Kill almost anyone you want and still go to Heaven." Why are you here, anyways? You're obviously not here for knowledge if you lack the ability and/or intention to read things thoroughly. I think you're either a really stupid troll, or... a fluffy bunny.