View Single Post
(#133)
Old
Unsaved trash, confirmed demon

Buddhist1 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Buddhist1 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Buddhist1 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Buddhist1 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Buddhist1 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Buddhist1 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Buddhist1 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Buddhist1 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Follow the Word of God, not your "conscience" - 06-11-2015, 12:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Follower View Post
The atheist empathy argument is easy to refute.

I will give an example:
Suppose an atheist kid gets bullied at school, he gets depressed and ends up with suicidal thoughts. At that moment his empathy and conscience tell him not only that he wants to die, but that all other people must also want to die. The result? Yet another school shooting by an atheist.
That is where you are wrong. Just because somebody hates their life and would gladly die does not make them a sociopath. I once was suicidal, but i didn't see human life as pointless even when mine was.