View Single Post
(#13)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Flat Earth True Christian Caucasian

loveforchrist has bribed people to get these reputation points.loveforchrist has bribed people to get these reputation points.loveforchrist has bribed people to get these reputation points.loveforchrist has bribed people to get these reputation points.loveforchrist has bribed people to get these reputation points.loveforchrist has bribed people to get these reputation points.loveforchrist has bribed people to get these reputation points.loveforchrist has bribed people to get these reputation points.loveforchrist has bribed people to get these reputation points.loveforchrist has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Hitting children... "Abuse"? No. Encouragement? Yes. - 02-03-2011, 10:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsyr0ad View Post
There is a fine line between "punishing and abusing" your children.
You're right. You are abusing your children if you don't hit them. Don't think of it as "striking them" think of it as "shaping them into good Christians"... My father beat me mercilessly, and I turned out just fine.

Quote:
And if you serious think those quotes from God means he wants you to hit your kids so hard that you leave bruises and they cower in fear of your presence, you are sadly mistaken.
Did you read those quotes? God means these things literally. You cannot pick and choose hat you believe in the Bible. It's ALL true. I could quote more examples of this in the Bible, would you like that? I only put a few because I assumed that the reader would be intelligent enough to let those verses speak for themselves. I am sorry you are so stupid. God has obviously cursed you with a low IQ.

Quote:
Jesus already paid harshly for our sins, and your children's as well.
Jesus DID die for our sins, and if you think that's an excuse to start sinning again, you might as well be spitting on Jesus. Dirty, dirty sinner.

Quote:
I can tell you that I grew up without a father and my mother never laid a hand on any of us,
I am so SO sorry. I didn't realize you had such a rough childhood. It must be painful to have parents who don't love you. Consider attending counseling. Just because you were abused as a child doesn't mean that you have to take it out on God.

Quote:
she taught us respect and love with words and we learned from that.
I just threw up a little bit. You dirty hippy atheist liberal scum. Respect and love lead to drugs and sex. Reconsider your life son.

Quote:
You can not beat respect into a person
You are so wrong. You can bet your ass my kids pay me respect. They know what would happen if they didn't

Quote:
and if you think respect comes from fear, then your also wrong, respect comes from love.
Must I really suffer all if this hippy propaganda?

Quote:
Most children today that suffer physical abuse relate being hit to being loved
Thank you for proving my point

Quote:
and never know what real love is and continue this cycle with their own kids and family.
Good for them

Quote:
I said, physical abuse is not what God wishes for.
Have you even READ the Bible?

Quote:
God = Love
Haha, try telling that to Him as he casts you into Hellfire.