View Single Post
(#6)
Old
X-Aussie Evangelist
True Christian™

ForGodsSake has bribed people to get these reputation points.ForGodsSake has bribed people to get these reputation points.ForGodsSake has bribed people to get these reputation points.ForGodsSake has bribed people to get these reputation points.ForGodsSake has bribed people to get these reputation points.ForGodsSake has bribed people to get these reputation points.ForGodsSake has bribed people to get these reputation points.ForGodsSake has bribed people to get these reputation points.ForGodsSake has bribed people to get these reputation points.ForGodsSake has bribed people to get these reputation points.ForGodsSake has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Further Evidence The Holocaust is a LIE! - 03-04-2008, 06:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesusrule View Post
You all do realize that there is more evidence to support that the Holocaust happened than there is that the Bible is true. For example, survivors of it. You can't tell someone who was there when it happened that it was fake. Especially when they still have their "numbers" on them.
Who are you tying to convince, yourself. They all ( The survivors ) as you say probably sat around a table playing there bingo or whatever throughout the war with all there rum and whisky and beer feeling a little left out and thought ,"hey lets make up a feel sorry for us all story and put the attention back on us". I mean just who do they think they are making up a great big lie like that huh. Makes me sick to the toes it does..

(2 Peter 3:10)

But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.