View Single Post
(#790)
Old
Unsaved trash, assburger's retard

Retard Posting

Tronfan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Tronfan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: PORTAL 2: Promoting ANAL SEX and stealing credit cards!!! - 01-26-2014, 04:41 AM

I did not say satan was playing God, but only that the liar is the enemy, and that when satan lied to eve the bible was not supporting it. And I used solid evidence , while you didn't .

According to the ESRB , portal 2 has mild language and violence, but saying all those other accusations is like saying someone is a murderer when you have proof he isn't and he only stole.The game has some objectionable things , maybe, but not as bad as you make it out to be . So I am not saying it's innocent, or that everyone should play it , but I won't allow you to make those kind of accusations, even if it is bad in other ways

Please respond to all my points, and at least apologize to the people in India you accused of being thieves.

Don't say this is too long, because you would read a post this long if it agreed with you.

For whatsoever man he be that hath a blemish, he shall not approach: a blind man, or a lame, or he that hath a flat nose, or any thing superfluous.--Lev.21:18 <----God hates ugly people and cripples!!