View Single Post
(#478)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

LBC loving Dutchmen has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.LBC loving Dutchmen has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.LBC loving Dutchmen has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.LBC loving Dutchmen has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.LBC loving Dutchmen has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.LBC loving Dutchmen has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.LBC loving Dutchmen has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.LBC loving Dutchmen has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: What are you offended by right now? - 04-03-2012, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheepOfGod View Post
The fact that their are places in our world like Holland where homer mairage, hooker sex, and drugs are all fully illegal Even worse there are actualy people that want to bring those policies to our great land. It is sick they will spread what ever propaganda they can think of to get people on their side.

Tell me about it, and most of them are even proud off it. Luckily there are some government officials who refuse to marry homers. And those are judged by the media as homerphobes. They're not scared of any homers, it just disgusts them as much as me.

On the hookers, they want to turn some red light district in orderly neighborhoods. And most people protest that it will loose the historic "touch". Well, that ain't my kind of touching, pall (well those "people" aren't my friends anyway)!

If the idiots who're using drugs kill themselves, that's the punishment (of GOD) that they deserve. And it happens more and more

Exporting that propaganda with some retard attitude like "Look we have windmills and flowers, so we are nice people and we must be right propagandizing sodomy as well" is out of bounds. I just hope all those retards will receive their righteous judgment soon. It won't be as fun as looking down to hell from heaven (I'm studying and living the KJV as much as I can to get saved in time), but I feel a epidemic disease coming to this country. Looking forward to it!

With other words I'm offended by the country I live in

II Kings 2:23-24: 23And he went up from thence unto Bethel: and as he was going up by the way, there came forth little children out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him, Go up, thou bald head; go up, thou bald head. 24And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the LORD. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two children of them.