View Single Post
(#1)
Old
Possibly retarded pothead

Caution - Poster is on Drugs Negroe Poster Pot Head Thieving Nigra Rapist Caution - Poster is on Drugs Stalker Caution - Poster is Crazy Baggie Democrat Jafaican One Year/1000 posts

I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Jesus Pimp My Ride - 03-19-2017, 02:51 PM

Greetings my white friends! I announce that I have decided to venture into a new activity which is unknown in Jamaica which is my home but is very common here in America. I have applied for a loan to purchase a used Range Rover which has been my dream to own for some time and I have been approved! My new ride could use new paint and it has been used by white people driving in a snowy climate so it is a little rusty. I have to pay 195USD per week and if I do not appear at the right time the car seller has a special signal that will turn my car off where ever I am. This is an aspect of car buying in Babylon that I did not expect. I do not know how I will both pay for the Range Rover and also obtain enough ganja but Jah will provide.

Now that I am a voter and a Democrat and I have a rusty English vehicle I feel that I am a true American but I am in need of help from my white friends. I am in desperate need of some of those very thin tires and some spinning hub caps. I need these items very badly but I am lacking funds with which to purchase them. Could a love offering be collected on my account by my Baptist friends? The total price of these tires and spinners is 2500USD but they will double the value of my Range Rover. I am certain that I have come to the right place for assistance.

Jah Guide!
Your Friend Trevor

Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: Extol him that rideth upon the heavens By his name JAH, and rejoice before him.-Psalms 68:4