View Single Post
(#6)
Old
True Christian™ Princess
The Driving Force behind RA12
Have at it, anytime!

Long service medal, 1st class One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year Ribfest '08 True Christian™ Saved 5 Years Saved 10 Years Best Pie True Christian Lady Real American™ Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient Born again virgin Persecuted Christian Love Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas Eats the Most Pork True Republican Princess

SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Christmas Shopping with lizbeans - 12-14-2009, 05:11 PM

Pastor Peters, it was just horrible. I went back today and the entire Walmart was full of qweers! Hundreds of them! Wall-to-wall!
I had cause to suspect that even most of their Children and Babies were already were knee-deep into the Kingdom of Sodom!!!

GOD! Wow! Evidence this homey-baloney!

Why is it that only we True Christians™ seem to be able to spot this depravity?

And I tell you, the Quality of Walmart Greeters continues to go downhill at a truly alarming rate. I think most of them are probably homer!s themselves. I could get no help whatever from this one. Now where have I seen him before, with that sappy smile those awful beady little eyes? American Maniacs, perhaps?