View Single Post
(#9)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

TaraAnne has bribed people to get these reputation points.TaraAnne has bribed people to get these reputation points.TaraAnne has bribed people to get these reputation points.TaraAnne has bribed people to get these reputation points.TaraAnne has bribed people to get these reputation points.TaraAnne has bribed people to get these reputation points.TaraAnne has bribed people to get these reputation points.TaraAnne has bribed people to get these reputation points.TaraAnne has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Emo: How to Be/Spot One - 04-28-2014, 11:58 PM

Mourining Star,

Thank you for confessing your deviant lifestyle. I can assure you the fine people of Landover will certainly help you find God. However, you must be completely honest about you "experiences". Sweetie we all have heard this before.

" I was in a play once and had ________!"

Do you honestly think we will fall for this line?? You could have been completely honest with us all from the beginning. Here how you should have wrote it.

1. I like older men!
2. I like to crossdress!
3. I listen to punk rock.
4. I wear woman's make up.
5. I like to mutilate my body.
6. I wear clothes that glorify Satan.
7. My friends are gay Fem-Nazis.

There is hope for you and I am sure of two things. You can be cured and the fine people of Landover can help you. Maybe one of the strong men of Freehold can help you. I blame your parents for not displining you at an early age.

Let this be a lesson to all young married couple's when they have children.

1. Home schooling is a must.
2. Beat your children so they do not become this person.

Charter Member Pearland, Texas