View Single Post
(#15)
Old
CASTLES DON'T HAVE PHONES
Forum Member

TwinkBoy has bribed people to get these reputation points.TwinkBoy has bribed people to get these reputation points.TwinkBoy has bribed people to get these reputation points.TwinkBoy has bribed people to get these reputation points.TwinkBoy has bribed people to get these reputation points.TwinkBoy has bribed people to get these reputation points.TwinkBoy has bribed people to get these reputation points.TwinkBoy has bribed people to get these reputation points.TwinkBoy has bribed people to get these reputation points.TwinkBoy has bribed people to get these reputation points.TwinkBoy has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Take DeviantArt.com Down! - 01-09-2007, 02:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mollychu View Post
oh, pleeeeease.

you guys dont want to help me. you guys only want to try to convert me because the bible told you people to /try/ to convert everyone. you guys dont care what happens to me, as long as you make Jesus happy, you couldnt care less.

i'm not bearing false witness. what the heck? its just a NAME.

so i guess my friend, shauna, is trying to be a Dinosaur because her name is Shaunasauraus? its just nicknames. lighten up, girly.
Oh come now Molly...CHU....love...don't get too upset, love. It's all about BIBLE THUMPING here you know? Saving souls for that JeSUS...burning in HELL...being sodomized by the devil (ahhh lol). You now love, I say, let HE who is WITHOUT sin cast the last stone...or something like that love.

Take my nickname for instance...these self righteous Bible totters see my name...TwinkBoy...and have assumed I am a Twink...but most of them don't even know what a TWINK is, love....(stretch...yawn...sigh)....
I'm certainly not a boy, love....actually I'm just as SWEET TRANSVESTITE from...well..haha...you know, love....TRANSEXUAL, TRANSYLVANIA!!!!

LMAO

Now, Molly...Chu..love...why don't you come on over to the castle...we'll have a few drinks and talk all this over...maybe we'll even do the TIME WARP...and...snicker,snicker...then we'll end up in the lab...and...SEE WHAT'S ON THE SLAB....LOL.....

"I'm just a sweet transvestite from Transsexual, Transylvania."

"Don't dream it...BE IT!"