View Single Post
(#50)
Old
Unsaved trash, teenaged slant

CAUTION - Underage Poster

Hatchet the Jap is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Hatchet the Jap is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Hatchet the Jap is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Hatchet the Jap is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Hatchet the Jap is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Hatchet the Jap is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Hatchet the Jap is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Hatchet the Jap is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: How do atheists console each other when a loved one dies? - 04-24-2013, 11:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redeemed Papist View Post
I love how you try to sidestep the whole why you don't just have sex with and eat the dead person thing. I mean nobody is telling you it's wrong. Why do you atheists have sex with dead people and eat them? I can totally imagine you doing that, because our Lord Jesus is not there for you, telling you what to do.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redeemed Papist View Post
I thought as much. The depravity of atheists is vile. The fact it even crosses your mind means that no dead body is safe in your presence. The lust will overcome you, I'm sure.
You brought the topic up. Not me. All you did was contradict yourself. Please try to actually understand my replies to what you posted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
You're an atheist who hates God, yet you claim to attend a "Christian" school. I call shenanigans.
I actually claim God to be an entity that doesn't exist, so how can I hate something non-existent? Just my own opinions. No need to take it so seriously.
Attending a Christian school doesn't mean the students necessarily have to be Christian. In fact, it's Gospel week, and we had a speech at our school's auditorium. The speaker actually asked us (the non-religious part of the students) whether we wish to turn back to God. He did not force us in any way. Just a peaceful process, which I actually like. No hate being thrown around, no discrimination, just peace.

Shut up now, admin. This is MY space. I do whatever the hell I want with it.