View Single Post
(#31)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Billy Ram has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Billy Ram has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Billy Ram has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Billy Ram has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Billy Ram has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Billy Ram has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Billy Ram has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: FINAL PROOF! OBAMA IS THE ANTICHRIST! - 01-22-2009, 02:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wikdsnipe View Post
Umm, I'm atheist dude. There is no Satan, so your "truth" is trash. False hope. I may be going to the 9th circle, and 4th ring of Satan's little world, if your religion is true. Which in my belief isn't true. So talk trash all you want, you missed the important parts of my post obviously. Just because you're so hard headed.

Like I said earlier, I didn't start this little hate fest. You decided to send hate mail, I simply replied in the same manner.
Goodnight, my friend. I'm sending you tough love mail not hate mail. I'm concerned about your soul. Your on a Christian forum and you need truth not feel good believe whatever you like nonsense. Turn to Jesus before He's fed up with you. Might be your last chance.