View Single Post
(#31)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

LDS Fool

IAmGamerFun is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: How My Little Pony destroyed my daughter's marriage. - 12-30-2016, 06:01 PM

The whole gamerfun thing is actually a name I go by on the Internet. Like many other bronies, we have this thing called a oc or original character, a character that is unique and original. To ensure your trust, my real name is Donovan Moore, this way you can put more focus on other things then my name. I'm 18, and I am a member of the church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, or LDS for short. You may know them as Mormons. Now I have nothing against other faiths, in fact I love to read about them and learn about them because I'm a huge sponge for information. I'm actually about to leave on a 2 year mission for my church. I am now eagerly waiting for the call to come in the mail. I'm also a huge gamer including playing the "oh so sinful game overwatch" and yes I've read the post overwatch is overdue for a ban. And there are so many things in there that are incorrect, and most of his "facts and arguments" come from the back story of the game, which isn't even a focus point. But I really don't want to get into it. I am a huge history and mythology nerd, enjoying classic stories like the odyssey/Iliad, Oedipus, Frankenstein and so on. Other then that there isn't anything that special about me.