View Single Post
(#1)
Old
Forum member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Caucasian Ready for the Rapture Pro-Life Kirk Cameron Fan Club Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus

Dana723 is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dana723 is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dana723 is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dana723 is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dana723 is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dana723 is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dana723 is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dana723 is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dana723 is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dana723 is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dana723 is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Could a Hand Maiden Be the Answer? - 09-13-2018, 05:56 AM

As my husband and I prepare ourselves to become , we know what is keeping us from doing that: the fact that we have only born five sons to fight in God's Army.

Although my womb has shriveled up, we pray for a miracle and I take comfort in the story of Abraham and Sarah.

Last night, however, we were reading the story again, and we noticed that Sarah had a hand maiden. Abraham knew that woman and she bore a son.

1 Now Sarai Abram's wife bare him no children: and she had an handmaid, an Egyptian, whose name [was] Hagar.
2 And Sarai said unto Abram, Behold now, the LORD hath restrained me from bearing: I pray thee, go in unto my maid; it may be that I may obtain children by her. And Abram hearkened to the voice of Sarai.
3 And Sarai Abram's wife took Hagar her maid the Egyptian, after Abram had dwelt ten years in the land of Canaan, and gave her to her husband Abram to be his wife.

So we wonder: Could a hand maiden be the answer? My husband has identified a young lady who has child bearing hips in our community and has offered to go to her father and secure her a position as my hand maiden. I must admit, I would love to have another woman to help with the household chores as it does get messy with a husband and five boys, but the fact that my husband and I could continue to have sons delights us.

What do you think?

Judge in yourselves: is it comely that a woman pray unto God uncovered?
1 Corinthians 11:13