View Single Post
(#12)
Old
Striving in vain for the good ol' corteous Edwardian grace
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Friend of Jesus Touched by Jesus One Year/1000 posts

Vengeance Puriel has bribed people to get these reputation points.Vengeance Puriel has bribed people to get these reputation points.Vengeance Puriel has bribed people to get these reputation points.Vengeance Puriel has bribed people to get these reputation points.Vengeance Puriel has bribed people to get these reputation points.Vengeance Puriel has bribed people to get these reputation points.Vengeance Puriel has bribed people to get these reputation points.Vengeance Puriel has bribed people to get these reputation points.Vengeance Puriel has bribed people to get these reputation points.Vengeance Puriel has bribed people to get these reputation points.Vengeance Puriel has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: God Sends Hurricane Florence to Wipe Out the Gay Agenda - 09-19-2018, 12:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother D. Thomas View Post

Basalissa,

I see once again that you are slapping our beloved Savior right in the face! You are doing this by blatantly going against His inspired word relative to usurping the Brother D. as the passage below so states.

Tell me if you've heard of this verse before, : “ Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection. But I suffer not a woman to teach, NOR TO USURP THE AUTHORITY OVER THE MAN, but to be in silence. For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.” (1 Timothy 2:11-15 - KJV1900)

You must have come to the OBVIOUS conclusion that you are Hell bound anyway upon your annoying woman's existence, and therefore you have nothing to lose in your actions against Jesus! I can't keep count of the sins you throw towards Jesus on a weekly basis, you must be so proud!

In the name of the hung Savior,

Brother D. Thomas

-Ps 25:10 All the paths of the LORD are mercy and truth unto such as keep his covenant and his testimonies.
-Ps 33:4 For the word of the LORD is right; and all his works are done in truth.
-James 2:10 For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.