View Single Post
(#27)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Christian Love TC Bravery Real American™ Gold Tither Saved 10 Years Long service medal, 1st class Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Persecuted

Location: Oregon. I'm not going to tell you any more than that.
One-eyed Jack has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureOne-eyed Jack has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureOne-eyed Jack has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureOne-eyed Jack has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureOne-eyed Jack has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureOne-eyed Jack has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureOne-eyed Jack has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureOne-eyed Jack has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureOne-eyed Jack has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureOne-eyed Jack has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureOne-eyed Jack has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Flat Earth? Hell Yes! - 01-25-2008, 11:22 PM

Holy hopping Hillary honkers! Of COURSE the Bible is true! Jesus says so!

And references to the Truth of the LORD God are all through the Bible!

O send out thy light and thy truth: let them lead me; let them bring me unto thy holy hill, and to thy tabernacles. Psalm 43:3

Thou art near, O LORD; and all thy commandments are truth. Psalm 119:151

Confuseth NOT the issue, O ye onions of Satan! WAIT! Onions? No, I meant to write, O ye minions of Satan! Minions!

Confuseth not old and intestinally restive Jack, lest he fall into grievous error and thereby have to go change his trousers. I said that IF the Bible was a load of bronze-age bollocks that anyone who believed it would have to be a chowder-head. (Alright, the New Testament is well into the Iron Age. Let us not quibble.)

But it is NOT bollocks! We have sure word of prophecy that it is God Own Truth.

We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts:

Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation. 2 Peter 1:19,20

So just get thee behind me, Satan...yes, way over there behind the EZ-Boy recliner. And I don't want to hear another peep out of you all night.

~~ OEJ