View Single Post
(#8)
Old
Unsaved trash, confused asshat
Under Investigation

AthiesticChristian is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.AthiesticChristian is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.AthiesticChristian is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.AthiesticChristian is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.AthiesticChristian is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.AthiesticChristian is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: I Don't Understand Evolutionists - 05-10-2013, 05:42 PM

Sharks don't grow legs and run on the beach because they can survive in the water. If sharks ran out of food, the sharks that could access food from other places would live longer and create more children. Theoretically lets say there is one shark who can spend 10 minutes on land and another can spend 16 minutes on land, then the shark who spends more time on land gets more food. It's ability to survive on land is passed on to it's children because sharks breed through meiosis which allows variation to occur. The children of the shark who can survive on land longer keep increasing the time they can survive for until they could live comfortably on land. If they stayed on land for long periods, their offspring over many generations until it could develop legs to capture more food. Now this is a very unlikely scenario and would take maybe millions of years to happen but this is basically how evolution works.

Matthew 12:30:
He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.