View Single Post
(#33)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus True Christian Caucasian Nuts for JESUS! One Year/1000 posts

see_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Is it a sin to pay $6.66 for something? Yes, yes it is. - 01-12-2014, 09:56 PM

I took my time to enter this thread because I had to review my reasoning before going through what some heathens might consider a disagreement within the TC forum.

Let me explain is simply.

I have ALWAYS refused to pay 6, 60, 66, 600, 660 or 666 dollars

Revelation 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Notice that we do not know if it is a combination or all of them, the beast can be known by ANY of those numbers.

There is no comma, no point, so I never considered a digital.

Consider that

Genesis 5:21 And Enoch lived sixty and five years, and begat Methuselah:

Enoch did not live 0,65 years, nor six and a half.

Therefore we should not change a single letter or add a comma or point to the KJV.

I consider it my duty to rebuke even the most faithful when my reading of the KJV seems clear.

But if any Pastor points my error I'll mend my ways.

YIC