View Single Post
(#20)
Old
True Christian™ Theologian
Forum Member

SalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: ALL SCIENCE IS EVIL, AND FROM SATAN! (aka THE EARTH IS FLAT) - 08-26-2007, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bexz View Post
What?! no it doesn't!!OMFG!
Exactly. It flows downwards.
But then why did you claim saying such was wrong?
Were you born without a memory?

Quote:
that is so dumb I will not dignify that with an answer!
Really?
If it's that dumb, then it should be easily disproven?
Pray tell, from just where did the groundwater come then, if not from massive amounts of water above ground?
Did it spontaneously form below the ground? Get real!

Quote:
So Isiah saw and PROVED that the earth has corners, how, did he magically fly into outerspace and check it out yeah?! he he!
No. God showed it to Him.
What about you? Did God show you anything? No?
So how then would you know better? You simply trust in the word of a man.

Quote:
I'm sorry, sillines is not tolerated on this forum. Take your insults elsewhere, I'm not being rude, I don't want a fight.
You're being stupid and silly, not me.
Second, don't EVER again try to dictate what's tolerated here or not, this is not your forum:
Would you enter a strangers home and make demands? Treat this place with the same respect:
You have no rights whatsoever here: Zero. Nil. None.
You are here at our and Jesus discretion & mercy, and we can throw you out at any time we please.

Quote:
So the earth is "puffed up" with water! can I ask you what you believe the earth is made of? what is in the earth along with the water, just curious?
Are you claiming there is no groundwater?
The earth is made of earth and rock, dummy.
And in the center of it is the lake of fire; that is, Hell.

Quote:
If it was a cube, gravity would be at massivley different strengths all over the "cube"
How so? I dare you to prove such a ridiculous theory.

And what's to say that your understanding of numbers is correct?
And whats to say your understanding of the earth and god is correct?
How would you know? By making a calculation with the same numbers you have no way of validating?

Quote:
yep! it's the only way to prove or disprove most theories.
You obviously doesn't understand english very well.. do you? I'll repeat it slowly and in big letters:
HOW. DO. YOU. KNOW. THAT. YOUR. UNDERSTANDING. OF. NUMBERS. IS. CORRECT?
THUS: HOW. CAN. YOU. USE. IT. TO. DISCERN. TRUTH. WHEN. YOU. CANNOT. KNOW. IF. THOSE. NUMBERS. ARE. CORRECT?

Quote:
You swallow everything those "religions" tell you..
No, only what God tells me.

Quote:
As for my arguments, you're this obstinate because you're brainwashed by so-called bible.....
And of course, you don't like the picture I'm drawing here, because like all fundamentalists, you find the notion of atheism very discomforting:
No, I simply find it illogical, because it is. God is, simply put, the only thing that makes sense.

A big bang out of nowhere, creating everything from nothing, for no cause whatsoever.
Then life "evolved" (again for no reason whatsoever) out of dead materials!

And can't you come up with any arguments since you only change the wording of others all the time?
I suppose you think that's very "witty" too..

Quote:
No joke.
But it must come as a shock to you who thinks your precious high-priests are infallible.. or even have a clue what they're talking about.
See above.
Second, we don't have high-priests, we are not joos.
We follow the Bible; the Word of God Himself.

Quote:
yes! you get it now, wicked!! science has to change and better itself in order to find the truth.
So you admit that it doesn't possess the truth? Then why do you regard it (science) as truth?
Why would they know better now than they did back then?

If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: But if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.
A foolish woman is clamorous: She is simple, and knoweth nothing.
Proverbs 9:12-13

Last edited by SalvationSeeker; 08-26-2007 at 03:05 PM.