View Single Post
(#18)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Christian Love Tin Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian

Jed_Cassidy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jed_Cassidy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jed_Cassidy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jed_Cassidy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jed_Cassidy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jed_Cassidy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jed_Cassidy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jed_Cassidy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jed_Cassidy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jed_Cassidy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jed_Cassidy has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Pray for my son, Jacob Gambee - 06-21-2009, 06:50 PM

Brother Gambee, the first step in treating the Gay Virus is always an auditoral-type training. I suggest the following:

1. Call the boy "Faggy"
2. Follow this up with a swift kick in the back of his knees.
3. Leave the room immediately, and do not talk to him at all.
4. Repeat an hour later. Do this throughout the day, for a whole week. Make no exceptions if the boy is sleeping.

My hope is that this type of training will condition the boy to understand the punishment of God that is sure to come if he continues his homosexual, tallywacking ways. Hopefully, after a week of this regimen, the boy will make the connection between having gay thoughts, and the punishment that will surely come. If, God forbid, there is no improvement after a week, please come back and we will talk about the next step to take in treating this Disease.

And yes, my wife Bernadette speaks the truth! Westboro Baptist Vacation Bible School is an excellent remedy for curing sissy-boys. However, Pastor Zeke's camp puts more emphasis on gun training, which certainly helps in riding a growing young man of homer thoughts!

Matthew 7:15
Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.