View Single Post
(#15)
Old
A young lady servicing the Lord
True Christian™

A for Effort Virgin True Christian™ Tin Tither Home Schooled Christian Love Saved 1 Year Best Pie True Christian Lady Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian One Year/1000 posts Real American™ Heaven Bound Friend of Jesus Best Pie Best stoning bucket Persecuted Most Obedient True Republican Pro-Life Super Soaker Baptism Award Proud Niglet Sponsorer Prayer Warrior

TheLordSavedMe has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureTheLordSavedMe has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureTheLordSavedMe has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureTheLordSavedMe has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureTheLordSavedMe has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureTheLordSavedMe has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureTheLordSavedMe has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureTheLordSavedMe has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureTheLordSavedMe has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureTheLordSavedMe has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureTheLordSavedMe has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Please help for my sin! - 09-11-2009, 07:50 PM

Nicole, I know just how you feel, sort of. I had a problem a couple of years ago with feelings "down there". Then I heard that Reverend Jim Osborne was selling special hand-shaped Prayer Cloths for physical problems for only $49.99 each!

The way he said they work is like this - You explain your problem, and then Reverend Jim reads the problem with his hands on some special material. Then he prays to Jesus over your problem, and one of his assistants cuts out the cloths to the shape of his hands, so the prayers to Jesus get stuck in the cloth!

Here is the letter I sent him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me, like three years ago I think . . .
Dear Reverend Jim,
This is very embarassing. I am an 18 year old virgin and I am having issues with my lady place. Sometimes, for no apparent reason, I get very damp down there. And I feel all hot and tingly too. It can be very distracting, especially when I am in church and our young Godly Pastor is preaching. I get all tingly down there and I start squirming in the pew so much that I can't concentrate on his sermon!

I've have enclosed a $100.00 bill, because I think my lady place problem is so serious that I want you to use both hands and make me two prayer cloths. Make sure to pray extra hard over them! I will take them with me to church and I will sit on them when I get that moist, distracting, hot tingling in my lady parts.

By the way, are your prayer cloths washable? Because sometimes things get really wet down there! Also, do think they would work better inside my panties, so that your prayers could get directly in contact with the afflicted area?

YIC

Tammi

He sent me the cloths, they were the softest velvet you ever felt! He agreed with me that they should go inside my panties. Unfortunately, he said the cloths weren't washable, but he had a great idea!

He said I could send him the cloths I had used, and he would just send me more when he got them. He even sent me some pre-paid envelopes! I would guess that over the last couple of years, he has probably sent me like 50 or 60 velvet prayer cloths and just as many pre-paid return envelopes!

I was never as trampy as you are, rubbing myself down there, and thanks to Reverend Jim, whenever I feel moist "down there", I just stick one of Reverend Jim's velvet prayer cloths in my panties and I know Jesus is helping me to not be a slut!

Girls, do you have embarrassing "problems" with your down there parts like I used to?
Reverend Jim Osborne can help!

He is the Rock, his work is perfect: for all his ways are judgment: a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is he. Deuteronomy 32-4