View Single Post
(#15)
Old
Honorary True Christian™
Sweet Placid Sister
Forum Member

One Year/1000 posts Ribfest '09 Saved 1 Year Christian Love Real American™ True Christian Lady

JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: EMOS BELIEVE THEY GO TO THE 'BLACK PARADE' WHEN THEY DIE! - 07-21-2008, 08:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenArya7 View Post
Sir, no-one, AND I MEAN NO ONE in the My Chemical Romance fandom, or of any "emo" fandom belives that they are going to the "black parade".
Did you even read the news article at the beginning of this thread?

Apparently at least SOMEONE does, which invalidates your comment.
Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenArya7 View Post
How can you tell me what to do? And the whole blood thing, it looks to me like Jesus is cutting his wrists like a wanna-be emo, and letting us all pull Elizabeth Bathory's. And blood isnt sweet, it's salty. And to quote the Bible it's self on the "drinking blood" issue,

Matthew 26:27-28: Then he took the cup, gave thanks and offered it to them, saying "drink from it all of you. This is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgivness of sins"

I hand typed that straight from my own personal Bible, even though I dont use it that much anymore It isnt wierd for Catholics, it is following the Bible, word for word. Just so you know, I've given up on being Christian.
Are you so dense as not to be able to differentiate a symbolic act from the depraved cannibalism Catholics teach?

Are you this sort of Emo?

www.palibandaily.com - Your Christian News Source
Huckabee/Palin Gingrich 2012 will reclaim America for Christ! PRAISE!

Christian Ladies:
Savor your separation in style at the Monthly Visitor!