View Single Post
(#7)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS Cleanest Kitchen Most Obedient Mama Grizzly

Cindy Lou Jenkins has bribed people to get these reputation points.Cindy Lou Jenkins has bribed people to get these reputation points.Cindy Lou Jenkins has bribed people to get these reputation points.Cindy Lou Jenkins has bribed people to get these reputation points.Cindy Lou Jenkins has bribed people to get these reputation points.Cindy Lou Jenkins has bribed people to get these reputation points.Cindy Lou Jenkins has bribed people to get these reputation points.Cindy Lou Jenkins has bribed people to get these reputation points.Cindy Lou Jenkins has bribed people to get these reputation points.Cindy Lou Jenkins has bribed people to get these reputation points.Cindy Lou Jenkins has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Why are Mulattos so HOT?!?! - 09-07-2010, 03:56 PM

You mean it's possible for white people and black people to make babies together? Does that mean that white people can make babies with monkeys too?

(Billy Bob: I approve this post.)

1 Corinthians 11:3
But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Property of Billy Bob Jenkins