View Single Post
(#44)
Old
Unsaved trash, False Christian gook

Shimei is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Shimei is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Shimei is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Shimei is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Shimei is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Day 1. Genesis 1-3 - 11-20-2012, 10:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Hopkins View Post
So by your argument, Abraham wasn't Jewish, because he was descended from Adam.

YBIC
Actually, it is the mother's side I would look towards. Descendants from a Jewish mother are Jews, and are obligated in the Jewish commandments of the Torah. Likewise anyone born to a Gentile mother are Gentiles (one of the Children of Noah), and are obligated in the Noahide commandments of the Torah. At Mount Sinai, the approx. 3 million assembled Israelites entered into a Divine Covenant with God and became the Jewish People, and they received the Torah Law from God through Moses.

This was said to me by a Rabbi, and something I wrote down years ago. Correct me if wrong, I wouldn't be able to expound more on this without consulting him, was this information he shared wrong?