View Single Post
(#69)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Chester Longshire has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Chester Longshire has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Chester Longshire has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Chester Longshire has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Chester Longshire has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Chester Longshire has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Why Do Atheists Believe Everything Came From Monkeys? - 12-27-2013, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basilissa View Post
Let's see what has to say about this:

1 Corinthians 1:19-21
19 For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.
20 Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?
21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.

1 Corinthians 1:27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;

1 Corinthians 3:18-20
18 Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise.
19 For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness.
20 And again, The Lord knoweth the thoughts of the wise, that they are vain.

1 Corinthians 4:10 We are fools for Christ's sake, but ye are wise in Christ; we are weak, but ye are strong; ye are honourable, but we are despised.

1 Timothy 6:20 O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called:
Exactly, Ms. B!

So many time I hear these atheist scientists flap their lips and all I hear is "blah blah blah blah blah."

This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY. --ADMIN