View Single Post
(#28)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Friend of Jesus Heaven Bound Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Prayer Warrior Best stoning bucket A for Effort One Year/1000 posts Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Mission to Messico 2015 Witch Hunt Award

Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: I Killed Christ and I am Sorry - 07-16-2014, 12:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morton Weinstein View Post
Brothers and Sisters,

I want to apologize for killing your Savior and request your prayers that I can accept Him as Messiah one day soon. I am diligently studying scripture; it seems to point directly to Christ as the Son of Man and the Son of God, sent to die for a couple days so that all of creation could glorify the Father and our 8 ounce souls could rule and reign with Him forever and ever and ever and ever while we sing songs and play Uno. (Sorry, I made that last part up because I love Uno and I cannot imagine Heaven without Malachi and I playing a few hands each day)

So, once again - so sorry for the crucifixion and for bad movies like The Holocaust. It is my fault and I accept it with contrition and repentance.

Your friend,
Morton

PS: Sorry for Joan Rivers, too.
It is so wonderful that you are repenting! Praise Jesus! You are in my prayers.

"Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands." Proverbs 14:1