View Single Post
(#10)
Old
Ex-prostitute on her knees for the Lord
Now that she's Saved©, Priceless
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus True Christian Lady True Christian™ Christian Love 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Flat Earth The Lord’s Witness Wound Cleanest Kitchen One Year/1000 posts 4th Year Bible College The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Born again virgin Most Obedient Best stoning bucket Tin Tither Persecuted Pro-Life Ex-Slut Born again virgin

Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Help make a difference! Join the Junior Anti-Sex League Today - 01-07-2011, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua The Converted View Post
I'd love to join! But, I have 2 concerns. Does me not being a True Christian stop me from joining? And does my being in England matter?
Well Josh, not being a True Christian™ is a little bit of a problem, but I see that you have been making a serious effort to get yourself Saved©. As of right now the Junior Anti-Sex League is open to anybody who's interested in stopping fornication, but know that any suggestions you make as to the League's policy will need to be vetted by a True Christian™ leader of the League. Also, League membership is dependent on acting in a manner that coincides with League goals, and membership may be revoked for conduct unbefitting of the League.

As for you residing in England, I don't think that will be a problem. It is true that God has turned his favor away from Englandistan in recent years, but if it weren't for King James we wouldn't have the KJV Bible, so in a way you can even say that the Junior Anti-Sex League owes its existence to Englandistan (but more to America)!

So, I am hereby offering you (and any other people interested in stopping fornication who aren't True Christians™) a chance to join the Junior Anti-Sex League as an Outer Member. This gives you the right to join the group's presence on the LBC forums, partake in our discussions and to proudly let people know you are a member. However, we do restrict the official red sash to our True Christian™ Full Members, so we will not be sending you one at this time. You are allowed to make your own unofficial red sash though, so long as you acknowledge your Outer Membership status on it.

Now, on a different note, I am pleased to announce the Junior Anti-Sex League has taken an official position on the recruitment of older members, as this seems to have been a bit of a point of consternation. In the interest of having enough members where we can always watch and lovingly correct our Outer Members when they may stray from the path of chastity, the Junior Anti-Sex League is officially open to all applicants, regardless of age. Furthermore, we ask that any Full Members over the age of 24 be addressed with the titles "Big Brother" and "Big Sister" (as opposed to just "Brother" and "Sister") in all official Junior Anti-Sex League correspondence.

Thank you for your time friends, and remember, we will one day have a world where the grievous sins of fornication and pre-marital sex are dealt with exactly how God wants. Praise Jesus!

"Whether of them twain did the will of his father? They say unto him, The first. Jesus saith unto them, Verily I say unto you, That the publicans and the harlots go into the kingdom of God before you. For John came unto you in the way of righteousness, and ye believed him not: but the publicans and the harlots believed him: and ye, when ye had seen it, repented not afterward, that ye might believe him." Matthew 21:31-32

An Important Reminder for all unSaved© Ladies
Protect Yourself! Important Information about Demons
My five Six Step Guide to Stopping Your Miserable Harlotry!
Do you hate fornication? Join the Junior Anti-Sex League and help stop it today!
An Open Question to All false christians.