View Single Post
(#8)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Mr. Johnson has had a couple of people click the rep button.Mr. Johnson has had a couple of people click the rep button.Mr. Johnson has had a couple of people click the rep button.Mr. Johnson has had a couple of people click the rep button.Mr. Johnson has had a couple of people click the rep button.
Arrow Re: Intro - I want to have old fashioned marriage for real as HOH - 11-13-2008, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sykora View Post

I come here looking for friendship in a polite maner and I exspected better behavior here.

I am here to learn not to be judged by any one.

only god has that right to judge.
First, you really need to learn how to spell buddy. Geez!

Second, we are not judges, we just try and do you the favor of pointng out where you are making mistakes. Like the good Pastor pointed out that you are worshipping Jesus' mom. We don't mind if you choose to go to Hell, but we are compelled to tell you that you WILL in fact go there if you do not change your wicked ways.

It is admirable that you want to make decent marital choices even though you will produce half breed children with a Chinese wife. The best choice would be a good Christian white woman but perhaps none will have you.

Refer to this as a guide to how you can achieve Love, (charity) as it should be...

Quote:
1 Corintians 13:

4Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,
5Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;
6Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth; 7Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.

1 John 5:3 For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.

God, guns, and guts made America! Lets keep all three! God bless our troops and damn our enemies.