View Single Post
(#3)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Ready for the Rapture Protected by JESUS True Christian™ 1st Year Bible College True Christian Caucasian Ex-Masturbator Friend of Jesus Flat Earth 2nd Year Bible College Real American™ 3rd Year Bible College Tell her once

Johannes Kirkeholm has bribed people to get these reputation points.Johannes Kirkeholm has bribed people to get these reputation points.Johannes Kirkeholm has bribed people to get these reputation points.Johannes Kirkeholm has bribed people to get these reputation points.Johannes Kirkeholm has bribed people to get these reputation points.Johannes Kirkeholm has bribed people to get these reputation points.Johannes Kirkeholm has bribed people to get these reputation points.Johannes Kirkeholm has bribed people to get these reputation points.Johannes Kirkeholm has bribed people to get these reputation points.Johannes Kirkeholm has bribed people to get these reputation points.Johannes Kirkeholm has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: To the false christians: The Problem of Evil - 12-02-2010, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel Reproba View Post
Whoa! You gave me quite a start, Brother. I am on temporary moderator duty and our board parser issued a code red alert on this phrase. I am glad to see how you are using it: to make the point that such a proposition is foolish when compared to the other explanations. This silly computerized board parser is just like stupid atheists, it can't read your phrases in context!
I assure that even in righteous context it pains me to write that our Holy Lord doesn't exist.

Quote:
PS: To further support your point, please reference the scientific study you can find in my sig block below that proves the Bible is NOT about love.
What an excellent study! I will reference it right away!

Edit: it seems that the edit-timeline has expired. Could a moderator please edit my first post in this thread so that there is a link to Mr. Reproba's excellent study. You could call the link Edit: additional proof that God isn't omnibenevolent And place it at the bottom of the post.

To the atheists:

To the false christians:

Feel like pissing off God? Perhaps this will change your mind:

Hosea 13:16
Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up.