View Single Post
(#13)
Old
Unsaved Trash, degenterate
Recalcitrant

Cherry-picker

Dave C is Screwed is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Dave C is Screwed is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Dave C is Screwed is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Dave C is Screwed is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Dave C is Screwed is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Dave C is Screwed is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Dave C is Screwed is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Dave C is Screwed is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Dave C is Screwed is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Dave C is Screwed is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Dave C is Screwed is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Science Wrong, Bible Right - 12-14-2014, 01:06 AM

I received an infraction from Pim Pendergast because apparently Felicity is only 16 and that make me wanting to marry her wrong. I can't find a way to reply to the PM that brother Pim sent so I'll lay it out here. I can't seem to pull the verse out of my head from Bible school days so perhaps one of you experts can help me. Where in the good book does it specifically say that there is an age limit on marriage? Where does it say that I can't marry Felicity if we so choose because she's 16? I'm aware that it's against mans law, in some states, and society frowns on it but we aren't subject to mans law correct? We are subject to God's law. I think you all just don't want it to happen because I'm "unsaved trash" to you. If I was a "True Christian" you'd have her bags packed and send her on her way. Don't be haters. Who knows, maybe a good Christian girl could straighten me out.