View Single Post
(#1)
Old
Forum Member, Repentant nigress
Forum Member

Ex-negro A for Effort

LaQrundrellia has bribed people to get these reputation points.LaQrundrellia has bribed people to get these reputation points.LaQrundrellia has bribed people to get these reputation points.LaQrundrellia has bribed people to get these reputation points.LaQrundrellia has bribed people to get these reputation points.LaQrundrellia has bribed people to get these reputation points.LaQrundrellia has bribed people to get these reputation points.LaQrundrellia has bribed people to get these reputation points.LaQrundrellia has bribed people to get these reputation points.LaQrundrellia has bribed people to get these reputation points.LaQrundrellia has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Paul Ryan miscegenated...but it is okay - 09-01-2012, 03:11 PM

A lot of you folks may feel a bit foul to know that Paul Ryan probably did the nasty with a black woman. There are many Biblical perspectives on this, but in his support I would like to quote me some scripture.

Many Hebrew prophets got they love on with some black women, such as Moses:

And Miriam and Aaron spoke against Moses because of the Ethiopian women whom he had married; for he had married an Ethiopian woman.
Numbers 12:1

King Solomon also loved him some brown sugar:

I am black, but comely, O you daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon.

Song of Solomon 1:5

And let us forget that even though God smote us with black skin it is something that must be forgiven and axepted:

Can the Ethiopian change his skin, or the leopard his spots? then may ye also do good, that are accustomed to do evil.

Jeremiah 13:23