View Single Post
(#17)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus True Christian Caucasian Nuts for JESUS! One Year/1000 posts

see_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: REVOKE 19th AMENDMENT? - 12-27-2007, 02:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Maisie View Post
Sir, you're extremely foolish and intolerant to say such a thing. I've been raised a lady and some things are better left in the hands of men just as some things are better left to women, for instance, I sure wouldn't want a man trying to run my kitchen, or do my needlework!

Why, would y'all rather I was some butch lezbean, trying to act like a man, or get a false tallywhacker?

Some people have such a nerve.

It's a sad world where a lady cannot behave as one without being criticized.

And yet here you still stand with grace and (as much as is possible in the fair sex) words of wisdom.

I praise you

PRAY TO JESUS!