View Single Post
(#8)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

snottyduck is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: Bad News For Queers - 05-27-2008, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucifers_biatch View Post

If you're going to refer to Aids or HIV may I remind you that it was contracted in the first place by a christian man who fornicated with a chimpanzee. And I'm betting he wasn't gay.
If you want to discuss HIV you better have your facts straight, what you are claiming is just an urban myth, if you did some serious reading you should have found out that HIV was not contracted by someone who had sex with a chimpanzee but rather eating the flesh of a primate. Eating primate flesh is not an uncommon habit in some African countries. They found out that the first modern case of HIV submerged somewhere in the late 1950's from hunters who ate primate flesh. These hunters had then sex with prostitutes who worked mainly alongside the Kinshasa Highway. I say modern case because HIV is not a new disease, some Egyptian writing from the times of the pharaohs tells us of a disease with similar symptoms, the only reason why it hasn't emerged sooner is because it's natural reservoir is located deep inside the forests. In the early days it was pretty uncommon that men went deep inside these forests but nowadays we humans go so deep inside them that we discover things we had rarely or never contact with. The last 4 decades we encountered a lot of new disease like Ebola and Rift Valley Fever. After the initial infection is was not difficult for a dormant virus like HIV to travel around the world considering that you can travel around the world in less than 24 hours. And Oh, the first recognized case was no gay, it was an American kid who got a transfusion with blood products that had been infected. The myth that it's a gay disease is passé, it infects everybody who comes in contact with it, a virus doesn't look if somebody is gay, lesbian, hetero or bisexual nor does it look at skin color or ethnic heritage, it looks if you are human and if you are and you come into contact with it then it will infect you. Simple as that.