View Single Post
(#6)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Ammiel Habakuk is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Ammiel Habakuk is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Ammiel Habakuk is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: STEPS IN OVERCOMING MASTURBATION - 02-28-2009, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wide-Open View Post
And who might this attractive young lady be Mr. Habakuk? Not that I would have to start using my pocket calenders again - Heaven forbid - but she seems like a mighty fine lady to me. Is she a True Christian™?
Good Heavens, no. I can understand that you wouldn't have seen her in that Communist hellhole you like to call a continent, good Brother, but she is the incarnation of all that is wrong with America this days, absolutely, deardfully commited to spread the lies of liberalism to the world, the very anti Christian, anti war Helen Thomas, known for her constant attacks against our God-chosen (sadly ex) President Bush. Here you have her questioning him in a terrible, terrible way:

Why, she's more leftist than our Soviet sand nigra president.
She's been around forever, I call witchcraft, and ask for a public bonfire.

Job 40:15-18 Behold now behemoth, which I made with thee; he eateth grass as an ox. Lo now, his strength is in his loins, and his force is in the navel of his belly. He moveth his tail like a cedar: the sinews of his stones are wrapped together. His bones are as strong pieces of brass; his bones are like bars of iron.