View Single Post
(#17)
Old
Unsaved trash

mollychu is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.mollychu is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Take DeviantArt.com Down! - 01-09-2007, 02:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinkBoy View Post
Oh come now Molly...CHU....love...don't get too upset, love. It's all about BIBLE THUMPING here you know? Saving souls for that JeSUS...burning in HELL...being sodomized by the devil (ahhh lol). You now love, I say, let HE who is WITHOUT sin cast the last stone...or something like that love.

Take my nickname for instance...these self righteous Bible totters see my name...TwinkBoy...and have assumed I am a Twink...but most of them don't even know what a TWINK is, love....(stretch...yawn...sigh)....
I'm certainly not a boy, love....actually I'm just as SWEET TRANSVESTITE from...well..haha...you know, love....TRANSEXUAL, TRANSYLVANIA!!!!

LMAO

Now, Molly...Chu..love...why don't you come on over to the castle...we'll have a few drinks and talk all this over...maybe we'll even do the TIME WARP...and...snicker,snicker...then we'll end up in the lab...and...SEE WHAT'S ON THE SLAB....LOL.....
haha, lol, <3 thx girllyyyy.

-hug-