View Single Post
(#25)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Friend of Jesus Best Mullet Ex-Mary Worshipper Christian Love Italian

Carl the wop has bribed people to get these reputation points.Carl the wop has bribed people to get these reputation points.Carl the wop has bribed people to get these reputation points.Carl the wop has bribed people to get these reputation points.Carl the wop has bribed people to get these reputation points.Carl the wop has bribed people to get these reputation points.Carl the wop has bribed people to get these reputation points.Carl the wop has bribed people to get these reputation points.Carl the wop has bribed people to get these reputation points.Carl the wop has bribed people to get these reputation points.Carl the wop has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Just wanted to commiserate on this sad day. - 11-08-2012, 07:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greybeard View Post
Thanks for answering the questions in my first post Pastor. You are the first one to bother. I have posted three times and received three infractions. I have PM'd certain members and offered my friendship but have been shunned. This is not a friendly place.
Have faith; my path was rocky at first too. Listen to the elders and take their advice to heart. The road to redemption can be bumpy. Stay with it. The destination is well worth the journey.

Recovering Catholic.

Helping restore the "bully" to the "bully pulpit"

Aspiring to be God's Bouncer..