View Single Post
(#7)
Old
Fourm Member
Forum Member

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian True Christian Homemaker True Christian Lady Christian Love 1st Year Bible College Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Cleanest Kitchen Best stoning bucket Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Bronze Tither Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Persecuted The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Pro-Life Punched the most queers True Republican

BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Children are property that can be beat, sold, and traded! Like cattle! - 02-20-2013, 05:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javiera View Post
Poor children, they don't deserve that! Come on people, you're better than this, children must be in school, playing with another children or in home with their family, they deserve a good life, and being slaves is NOT a good life, what kind of parents will you be in the future?
Uh, what exactly do you mean "in the future"? I already have 5 Children, 3 boys and 2 others.

1st Timothy 2:15 Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.

As for the children, considering your love for pedophiles, I think my children would rather be beaten with a 2X4 than be left alone with you.

Drama queen