View Single Post
(#16)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

How dumb can you get? Messicant Perv

Jabalí is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jabalí is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jabalí is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jabalí is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jabalí is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jabalí is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jabalí is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jabalí is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jabalí is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jabalí is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jabalí is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Children are property that can be beat, sold, and traded! Like cattle! - 02-20-2013, 07:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
Yes, especially when we're talking about children's safety! What is more safe for a child, to have food and water and shelter for a day, or to have eternal security for ever and ever? A day, a year, 40 years is a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. ETERNITY! If you believe in God, if you believe in Jesus, surely you know that one day is but nothing in comparison to an eternity for a soul. This United Nations so-called "rights" is not about children's safety, it's about teaching children to reject Christ's Saving Gift. Why would you want to support that?

But it's not the same, dear. The Holy Bible is the Word of God. This so-called child's rights thing is not. It was written by man, and man is sinful. He can never meet God's standards of Moral Excellence.

Sin, sin, sin, do you know another word? A child is a person like you and me, and if we want a future for our boys and girls we need to threat them like they deserve, and not in eternity but NOW, because the future starts now

I'm not going to slave or beat my future children just because a book tell me that, because the Bible is just that, a book. God is not between paper and ink, God is in us, in our hearts and in the air, he's with you, with me, with the people who suffers everyday, and I'm tired to see people who do horrible thinks just because they think God says is ok. God gives us inteligence, and if we don't valorate a so special gift then that is a real sin