View Single Post
(#8)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Orem Festus Jr. has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Orem Festus Jr. has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Orem Festus Jr. has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Orem Festus Jr. has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Orem Festus Jr. has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Orem Festus Jr. has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Orem Festus Jr. has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Daddy, Can I Have a Knuckle Sandwich? - 03-17-2014, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dipper Man View Post
I misspoke Sir. I did not mean with you, or anything of that nature. I meant I hope she will grow up to have many sons so you can be a good grandfather. No disrespect, or sin intended.
Tarnation,boy! Is you plumb idgit? Sassin one of them true Christians is a shore way to git mre of them red sqares i seen up by your name there. Tread real careful like,son.id hate to see what what'd be left of you if you get in a tangle with one of them fellers!

Proverbs 23:8 The morsel which thou hast eaten shalt thou vomit up, and lose thy sweet words.