View Single Post
(#125)
Old
Unsaved trash, obese teenaged whore

liveandlove is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.liveandlove is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.liveandlove is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.liveandlove is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.liveandlove is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Black Knight...is a dummy! - 11-15-2012, 01:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Knight View Post
Hello, hello and good day to you all.
I have to be honest, you are all going to hate me; in every way possible. I'm an Agnostic Atheist; to explain my (lack of) spiritual believe I would say this: "It is impossible to prove that a divine creator exists and I do not 'believe' anything without firm, cross referenceable evidence, thus I do not believe that there is a God"

Not only do not believe in a God, I enjoy many of the "Sins", I have engaged in fornication without sanctity. Taken drugs, eaten mouldy cheese and listened to some amazing music too.
I understand that this is not a political forum, but to pad out my unholy past I better also mention that I am a Marxist.

To be honest I found this site by accident, while searching for a song by the 'most awesome' band Argent, I stumbled into a thread condemning Rock and Roll for being the music of the Devil, and it gave me quite the chuckle, so thank you for the laugh.
But then, a little over half way though, I read in someones signature a view that basically said "Women who are raped are sluts and deserve it."

That flipped a switch for me, I would have happily read the thread, called you all nutjobs in my head, and got on with my life.
But that sig changed everything, You people don't genuinely believe that disgusting filth do you?
Nice to meet you friend welcome to hell lol, I have read Marx's book and i like some of his pointers but i am deferentially not a capitalist
and yes it is sick but they do think it is true it is in the bible

Exodus 22:18
Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.