View Single Post
(#5)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Child Byar has bribed people to get these reputation points.Child Byar has bribed people to get these reputation points.Child Byar has bribed people to get these reputation points.Child Byar has bribed people to get these reputation points.Child Byar has bribed people to get these reputation points.Child Byar has bribed people to get these reputation points.Child Byar has bribed people to get these reputation points.Child Byar has bribed people to get these reputation points.Child Byar has bribed people to get these reputation points.Child Byar has bribed people to get these reputation points.Child Byar has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Alert: Phew Research Poll Coming Out - 09-29-2010, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post

The Phew researchers stink.
I disagree, Brother.

All this study proves is that the U.S.A. is stuffed to the gills with Salad-Bar Christians that don't know the Bible.

I have been in and out of this country for years and NEVER ONCE have I witnessed a parent taking his or her disobedient children to be stoned as the LORD commands!

And do you think it is just Joos that keep the abominable Red Lobster in business? I think not!

The sad fact is, most people that call themselves Christians are just hedging their bets by going to a random church once in a while instead of studying the Bible to learn what it means to be Truly Saved, Praise JESUS!

True Christian Soldier™