View Single Post
(#33)
Old
WARNING: Do not attempt to debate. You will lose horribly.
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ Christian Love Silver Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking 2nd Year Bible College TC Bravery True Scientist™ One Year/1000 posts Tell her once Saved 1 Year

GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Yet more PROOF that "rape victims" are actually dirty whores - 02-16-2010, 10:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev Beaten View Post
Saying I am irish implies I am 100% Irish.
Negroes in Ireland aren't called African, but simply negroes. Look here for what a negro did in Ireland:

http://www.galwaynews.ie/9831-taxi-d...assault-driver

Quote:
A Nigerian taxi driver who punched a female taxi driver in the face has been convicted of assault and fined 800 euro.
40 year old Collins Festus Anieke of 98 Fearann Rí, Doughiska, denied assaulting Mary Butler-Walsh at the Bus Eireann station, Fairgreen, on September 26 last year.
Look here for an article from Time, in partnership with CNN:
http://www.time.com/time/magazine/ar...0262-2,00.html

Quote:
Most often, Negro leaders point to poverty as the No. 1 factor in Negro crime. As Editor Louis Martin of the Chicago Defender sees it, the main cause is poor and crowded housing. But the moderate crime rates among European immigrants, subject to similar stresses of poverty and bad housing, suggest that other factors may be more important.
Quote:
If a woman dresses like a whore, it provokes a man to rape (i guess).
Sorry, but I am the expert on this subject. I was invited to be a keynote speaker at a conference on this very subject:

http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=35502

Quote:
If you kill me after i call you names, it was provoked, but still wrong.
I don't get it. The only scenario in which I would kill you is if you tried to rob my house (not uncommon for negroes). In that scenario, then yes, I would kill you. But this is also 100% legal according to secular law.

Quote:
If the woman is raped after dressing like a whore, it was provoked, but still wrong.
Why would she dress like a whore if she didn't want to be raped? It doesn't make sense. Read my article: 9% of women have frequent rape fantasies, friend.

Oh, and my data comes exclusively from secular sources. You might like to study the FACTS before spouting poorly researched opinion.

I take my orders from Jesus H. Christ, supernatural born US citizen

Be wary of false Kumbaya Christians who use a highlighter and scissors to read the Bible. God wants us to read the lines, not between the lines. False Christians will go to Hell:
Matthew 7:22
Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
Matthew 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Asking a Christian to prove God exists is like asking him to prove his phone rings because yours doesn't. Make that call yourself! Dial 0800-get-on-your-knees-and-pray.