View Single Post
(#21)
Old
Sinner Who Has Found the Truth©
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Tin Tither Real American™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Christian Love Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Ex-liberal Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Anti-sodomy Saved 10 Years

SayvedByTheLord has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSayvedByTheLord has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSayvedByTheLord has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSayvedByTheLord has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSayvedByTheLord has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSayvedByTheLord has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSayvedByTheLord has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSayvedByTheLord has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSayvedByTheLord has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSayvedByTheLord has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSayvedByTheLord has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Informative World Map - 10-25-2008, 11:39 AM

Good morning .:.:.: and welcome to God's Forum™. Why don't you tell us about yourself in the introduction forum?

YIC,
Sayved

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:.:.: View Post
There's more which I'll edit in later.

Leviticus 26:27-29

27 And if ye will not for all this hearken unto me, but walk contrary unto me;
28 Then I will walk contrary unto you also in fury; and I, even I, will chastise you seven times for your sins.
29 And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat.