View Single Post
(#11)
Old
Ex-prostitute on her knees for the Lord
Now that she's Saved©, Priceless
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus True Christian Lady True Christian™ Christian Love 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Flat Earth The Lord’s Witness Wound Cleanest Kitchen One Year/1000 posts 4th Year Bible College The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Born again virgin Most Obedient Best stoning bucket Tin Tither Persecuted Pro-Life Ex-Slut Born again virgin

Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Miss Lycia's Five Easy Steps to Stop Being a Hellbound Harlot - 11-23-2010, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Harold Porter View Post
What caused your fall Sister? An awkward moment on the playground? A sleepover without parental supervision? Fumbling in the dark at the movie theater? Playing "Twister"?
All four in quick succession, though not necessarily in that order.

I will be elaborating in my upcoming autobiography though. Half of the proceeds will be going to Landover Baptist Church.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
I just can't stop thinking about this. Even when I'm asleep. I know that old serpent is after me..

JOB 20 ©1611
12 Though wickednes be sweet in his mouth, though hee hide it vnder his tongue;
13 Though he spare it, and forsake it not, but keepe it stil within his mouth:
14 Yet his meate in his bowels is turned, it is the gall of Aspes within him.

Yet even as this thing is upon us, the earth trembling and the rushing heat comes a still small voice

I KINGS 19:12 And after the earthquake, a fire, but the Lord was not in the fire: and after the fire, a still small voice.

..and I hear of something that intrigues me, to try making
Pray tell Sister Mitza, hast thou been keeping away from the absinthe? I am finding it a bit difficult to understand your meaning here.

"Whether of them twain did the will of his father? They say unto him, The first. Jesus saith unto them, Verily I say unto you, That the publicans and the harlots go into the kingdom of God before you. For John came unto you in the way of righteousness, and ye believed him not: but the publicans and the harlots believed him: and ye, when ye had seen it, repented not afterward, that ye might believe him." Matthew 21:31-32

An Important Reminder for all unSaved© Ladies
Protect Yourself! Important Information about Demons
My five Six Step Guide to Stopping Your Miserable Harlotry!
Do you hate fornication? Join the Junior Anti-Sex League and help stop it today!
An Open Question to All false christians.