View Single Post
(#20)
Old
Fourm Member
Forum Member

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian True Christian Homemaker True Christian Lady Christian Love 1st Year Bible College Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Cleanest Kitchen Best stoning bucket Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Bronze Tither Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Persecuted The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Pro-Life Punched the most queers True Republican

BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Miss Lycia's Five Easy Steps to Stop Being a Hellbound Harlot - 11-29-2010, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristianCrusader View Post
Sorry, cannot send you a private message message.

If this picture and the others are from when you are unsaved, why do you still use them for your profile?

Are you sure you aren't a 50 year old dude sitting in his stim chair with his {} hanging out?

I happen to know that Philadelphia is NOT a big modeling city either. So how'd you get picked up by the wires from a 2ndary outlet?
I just love how you call us the intollerant ones, yet you are the one who won't let her past lay. God has forgiven Lycia for her past sins. She has turned her life around and is living according to the KJV Bible, yet YOU won't forgive her for her previous sins. I realize that you atheists think that you know better than God, but how can you call yourself tolerant when all you really want to do is drag people back into the gutters that they have crawled out of? It makes me sick that you have absolutely no tolerance for anyone who wants to straighten their lives out. Instead you give drugs to addicts and condoms to perverts and call that "tolerance".

It makes me sick.

Drama queen