View Single Post
(#11)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Truth of the Matter is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Proper ways of corporal punishment - 04-29-2013, 03:06 AM

Children need to be taught to respect their superiors.

Most of the time, when I am home with the children, my husband is at work and I am working in the kitchen.

After my children get home from school, they have been exposed to sin and indecency, so I have them each do an hour of Bible study.

When they do not behave and my husband is not there, I am quite capable of administering corporal punishment, but I always do it with my husband on the phone or using some technology so that he can hear or see what I am doing to our children.

In my comment on keeping homosexuality out of Boy Scouts, I mentioned a list of punishments we would give our children if they disobeyed me or my husband.

When spanking my children- yes, I still spank my high schoolers- I have them sit in a rocking chair and tell me what they did wrong and apologize. I then sit down on the edge of the bed and tell them to lean their buttocks across my knee. I make them look at my hand when it is raised in the air, the hand that delivers their God-given punishment. I then bring it down multiple times rapidly to deliver to them their punishment.

When belting my children, I find it best to use a belt with numerous holes in it- you can move it faster this way. It is important to intimidate your children in order to get them to respect you. To do this, bend the belt in half and grasp each end of it. Put your hands together, making sure that one half of the belt bends up and the other half bends down. Then, rapidly draw your hands away from each other. This creates a sound that is very intimidating to the children, or whoever is being punished.