View Single Post
(#56)
Old
Forum Member, Struggling to kick the satan habit
Forum Member

Original Gothster has had a couple of people click the rep button.Original Gothster has had a couple of people click the rep button.Original Gothster has had a couple of people click the rep button.Original Gothster has had a couple of people click the rep button.
Default Re: Are there any black (African) Goths and what color do they we - 09-18-2009, 11:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayvenWolf View Post
BLAH EFFING BLAH BLAH BLAH EFFING BLAH!
Jeez, should I call the Waaahmbulance for your whiny butt? Get over it! And nice black bars across the eyes. Are you afraid your parents might see you dressed up like dorks and ground you?

You and your Rainbow Brite pals look about as goth as the cast of Lazy Town! Please! Back when goth was called Death Rock, a bunch of idots like "you lot" would have lasted about five minutes at a gig. Newsflash poseurs, goth has been dead for YEARS!

And as far as my "problems" and all that crap, screw you and your BS! I'm old enough to be your mother and I bet I could still kick your wanna be ass without breaking a nail!

You stupid kids make me sorry I ever dyed my hair. Pathetic! You might as well be dressing up as Cowboys or Eskimos. That's about how authentically "goth" you are.

I've had a rough life and I'm trying to get it under control. Reading the Bible and praying to Jesus the right way is really helping. You and your homo friends need to get right with the Lord or you'll end in hell for sure. Satan will I'm sure have a nice laugh at your "scary" clothes while he's raping your ass!

Trying to Get Myself Right with God, but Heroin is a HELL of a Drug!