View Single Post
(#3)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

GodHatesBeautiful is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.GodHatesBeautiful is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.GodHatesBeautiful is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.GodHatesBeautiful is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.GodHatesBeautiful is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Christian Mingle a Godly Dating Site? - 01-12-2011, 02:14 AM

I decided to look into this service considering that it sounded very good, but we all know that Satan can deceive the world.

Upon further investigation of this website I found out the owner of christianmingle.com also owns all of these domains:

BlackSingles.com
CanadianPersonals.net
CatholicMingle.com
ChristianMingle.com
CollegeLuv.com
Cupid.co.il
DeafSinglesConnection.com
Facelink.com
GreekSinglesConnection.com
HurryDate.com
IndianMatrimonialNetwork.com
InterracialSingles.net
JewishMingle.com
Kizmeet
LatinSinglesConnection.com
LDSMingle.com
LDSSingles.com
MilitarySinglesConnection.com
SingleParentsMingle.com
SingleSeniorsMeet.com
Spark.com
UKSinglesConnection.com

I don't think anyone who has that type of monopoly on the dating website business is going to be Christian or someone who really cares about the love of Jesus.

Source

God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. John 3:16-18